Monday, January 27, 2014

Brandon & Micki Married {Butte, MT Wedding}

I first met Brandon and Micki at their engagement session last March. Immediately I knew that they were going to be a fun couple to photograph and I was right!  Brandon and Micki have fun together and it's obvious that with their deep love comes deep friendship.  You can see it in every photograph of the two of them together.  The day of their winter wedding was chilly but the cold was no match to the warmth that radiated from the Mr. and Mrs. Micki had planned out every detail to perfection and it was truly one of the most beautiful weddings I have ever seen.  I am so honored that Brandon and Micki chose me to capture such stunning moments of their beginning as husband and wife!  I am excited to see where the years take them and maybe just maybe photograph a little baby Bosch someday!  Congratulations Brandon and Micki!














































And they lived happily ever after!


No comments:

Post a Comment