Monday, March 31, 2014

Kendall & Keira {ADORABLE Newborn & Sister Session}

I was so excited when I was asked to take pictures of these two little ladies. Kendall was 8 days old at this session and big sister Keira was very proud to show off her new little sister.  With my kiddos beyond the baby and even toddler stages, I love any opportunity to hold and snuggle with a new baby. Kendall was absolutely perfect during her newborn session.  She slept soundly for the first half of pictures and let me pose her without batting an eye!  Miss Keira was a natural at posing for the camera.  These little ladies were just ADORABLE!  Thanks for sharing them with me Ben and Kayla!




































Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography on facebook
You can also follow Jacqueline Photography on Google+



No comments:

Post a Comment