Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Dustin & Shelby {Married} Bozeman, Montana

Dustin & Shelby kicked off my 2014 wedding season with so many beautiful moments. Shelby was an absolutely stunning bride and Dustin made a very handsome groom. They are suited so perfectly for one another.  They are kind and make those around them feel special. I am so honored to have had the privilege to be a part of their wedding day. I was invited into some very intimate moments that only the two of them shared such as the touching moment they spent together before their wedding reading the Bible together, but not yet seeing one another until after the ceremony.  It is one of my favorite pictures from the many that were taken on their wedding day.

One of the things that I love about weddings is that at the end of the day I feel a part of my bride and groom's families. I am always a little sad to say good-bye to the family and friends that shared in their day and invited me to join them.

Dustin & Shelby, I pray God's best over your marriage and all that the future holds. May you experience God's love, provision and direction in the years ahead. I pray that your marriage will reflect the love of Jesus in every circumstance and that your love for Him and each other will continually grow. Congratulations & best wishes!
























































Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography on facebook
You can also follow Jacqueline Photography on Google+

















No comments:

Post a Comment