Monday, December 29, 2014

Jake & Sally {Married} Whitehall, Montana

Jake & Sally are now Mr. & Mrs. and it could not have been a more beautiful wedding!  The thing that stood out to me the most and what I adore about their pictures is they way they looked at each other all day. Jake & Sally are generally both more reserved with their emotions, but on their wedding day it was very obvious that they were beyond excited to say "I do". Their reveal is truly one of my favorites to date because of the excitement, tears and expressions during their first look.  Jake, Sally and their wedding party braved the cold for outdoor pictures and I am so glad they did!  There are not a lot of backgrounds that can compete with nature.  Every part of the ceremony was a reminder that the purpose of marriage is to bring honor to God.  During their ceremony they served one another with foot washing.  This is the first time I have witnessed this at a wedding and it was both beautiful & deeply touching.  Jake & Sally, I am honored that you chose me to photograph this special day in your lives.  I pray as you walk through marriage you will be reminded to serve one another even when your flesh wants to serve itself.  I pray that God would beautifully bless your journey together as husband and wife.  You are two incredibly gifted people and I cannot wait to see how you compliment one another in marriage and in life.  Congratulations!




































Daddy's First Look At His Little Girl



























Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook


You can also follow Jacqueline Photography on Google+



No comments:

Post a Comment