Monday, October 19, 2015

Zach & Dani {Engaged} Butte, Montana

I first met Zach and Dani at their bridal consult a few months ago.  At our first meeting I could tell that they were kind and easy going.  And when they booked me for their wedding August of 2016 I was beyond excited!  I love having the opportunity to do engagement shoots with my couples because it allows me to get to know them better before their big day.  They have genuine care for one another and Zach is so gentle with Dani.  The way they look at one another is breathtaking.

They hiked with me so we could capture all the perfect shots and the lighting couldn't have been better!  It was a cool crisp day which only added to the Fall engagement session experience.  It was perfect and I'm sure their wedding day will be beyond perfection! Congratulations Zach and Dani!  I can't wait to celebrate with you next year!
















Be sure and like 
Jacqueline Photography & Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook

Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

Jacqueline Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment