Thursday, March 3, 2016

Sam & Allison {Engaged} Butte, MT

My husband and I met Sam and Allison through the ministry of Chi Alpha where we are the directors at MT Tech.  They have been such a joy to get to know! Sam is quiet and thoughtful and Allison is beyond sweet giving me a hug every time she sees me.  It is truly an honor to have watched their love for one another grow and mature.  Their love is centered around Jesus and it's beautiful!

Their engagement session was quite cool and beyond what we would typically classify as a windy day.  They wind was insane, but Sam and Allison were troopers and went along with my ideas always with a smile.  Their pictures turned out beautifully despite the weather conditions.  It's obvious that they deeply care for one another and the emotion behind many of their pictures is truly precious.

Sam and Allison thank you for allowing me to share in this special time in your lives!  I am beyond excited to celebrate your wedding day with you!























Be sure and like 
Jacqueline Photography & Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook

Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

Jacqueline Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment