Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Neal & Naomi {Engaged} Butte, MT

Neal and Noami's engagement session was extra special for me because Naomi is my niece. We had a lot of fun during their session; so many laughs!  And it even snowed during the beginning of our session which made for some fun pictures! I was 14 when she was born and our connection has always been an easy one.  It still seems a little surreal that she is old enough to be getting married!  She was the flower girl at my wedding nearly 16 years ago! Naomi has grown into a beautiful woman and I am blessed by her friendship.  It is going to be an honor to stand up with her on her wedding day as one of her bridesmaids. I'm so thankful that when the wedding day is over I'll have the privilege to watch their love story unfold.

Neal and Naomi balance one another well.  Neal is patient, kind and treats my niece with genuine care and respect. Naomi lights up when she's with Neal. She can handle Neal's jokes and be honest when they are not so funny.  She pushes Neal to take risks and recognize that not everything can be calculated like an engineer likes them to be. They are a beautiful couple.

It's going to be a gorgeous September wedding and I will be one proud auntie as my niece walks down the aisle to say "I do."  






























 Be sure and like 
Jacqueline Photography & Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook


Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

Jacqueline Photography

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Very nice pics. I like the one taken in the middle of the road-cute!

    ReplyDelete