Friday, December 16, 2016

Robb & Tish {Engaged}

Robb & Tish were such a fun couple to photograph during their engagement session!  They are absolutely adorable together and are all for having fun with whatever they are doing.  It was a cold day, but not nearly as cold as the below freezing temperatures we are having today.  When Tish asked for snow engagement pictures I was so exited about all the fun possibilities!  Robb was quite the guy to put up with our crazy ideas and he is a skilled fire starter too!  I loved seeing Tish & my ideas come to life. 

Robb & Tish I'm so excited to photograph your wedding in June of 2017!  It's going to be an amazing day!  I can't wait for all the fun we'll have!


































Be sure and like 

Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment