Thursday, April 20, 2017

Christofferson {Family} Butte, MT


I was so excited when my friends Andrew and Danielle reached out to me about taking their family pictures.  My husband and I have had the privilege of knowing this beautiful couple for years and it has been fun to watch their family grow.  They are doing an amazing job as parents and it's obvious that even with all that comes with parenting they still have fun with each other.  The love and respect they have for one another came out in their pictures.  What a gift they give their children in the way they love.  Andrew & Danielle's thanks for letting me spend the afternoon with your family!  It was joy!









































Be sure and like 

Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 













No comments:

Post a Comment