Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Emmitt is 2! {Columbia Falls, MT}

A few weeks ago I had the honor of photographing my precious nephew for his 2 year pictures.  It is hard to believe that he is already 2!  I feel like I was just meeting him as a newborn.  Emmitt and his parents live back east and that is too far away for this auntie.  

My kids love their little cousin and call him "Cutie Pie Emmitt."  He is such a laid back kid with an adorable personality.  During his photo session we just let him take the lead and do his thing.  There is something so special about capturing a raw moment.  He was definitely doing what boys do; running, playing with sticks and getting dirty.  There are so many pictures from this session that I just love because it captures the essence of who Emmitt really is.  And of course we had to a couple with mom and dad!





















Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography on facebook

You can also follow Jacqueline Photography on Google+


No comments:

Post a Comment