Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Gary & Wendy {Engaged} Bernice, MT

Gary & Wendy have a beautiful love story.  They could write their own best seller novel or hit movie. They fell in love in high school, but were separated due to circumstances out of their control, and 37 years later Wendy was finally able to say, "Yes!" to Gary's proposal.  Their son will walk his mother down the isle to his father.  I have no doubt it will be a wedding full of emotion.

I absolutely love being around this couple because they are so kind and sweet, but even more than that the way they look at each other and make each other laugh completely warms my heart.  It's as if they never spent any time a part at all!  

Gary & Wendy thank you for choosing me to be a part of the continuation of your love story!  I am truly honored that I will get to capture such a long awaited wedding!  It's going to be beautiful.

















Be sure and like 
Jacqueline Photography & Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook




Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment