Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Mike & Brianna {Engaged}

Mike and Brianna will say "I do" in August and I can't wait!  After meeting Brianna at her bridal consult I knew that this was going to be wonderful couple to photograph.  The time I spent with them at their engagement session only confirmed my first thought.  They are very kind and sincere.  I say this about a lot of my couples, but I have totally been blessed to work with fantastic people EVERY wedding!  Mike and Brianna are no exception.  They are gentle at heart, easy going and considerate.

Mike and Brianna thank you for choosing me to be your photographer.  We are going to have a ton of fun at your wedding!




































Be sure and like 
Jacqueline Photography & Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook


Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment