Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My Niece Naomi {Senior 2014}

I had the pleasure of having two senior sessions with my beautiful niece Naomi Joy. Never mind that her first session was totally unexpected and I caught her completely off guard.  She didn't even have her "outfits" picked out.  We were going camping in a beautiful location so I did not give her a choice in the matter.  I simply told her to smile!  Her second shoot she was able to spend time getting ready and make her perfect outfit choices.  Quite honestly I think she is stunning in both!  I love how her "joyful" personality comes out in her pictures.  Her zeal for life is contagious and just being around her makes me find "joy" in the little things.  This Sunday she will celebrate her 18th birthday! I'm not sure how that happened, but she has grown into a beautiful young woman.  I am blessed to have watched her grow from a little girl into who she is today and I am thankful for the friendship that we share.  I love you Naomi Joy!  May this year be a year that is full of wonderful surprises and may you cling to Jesus as you get ready to enter a new season in your life!



Naomi's Grrr face!  Don't mess with her!








No comments:

Post a Comment