Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Mr. Gus {4 Years Old}

Today I had made up my mind to ignore my camera and catch up on my house.  I hadn't showered yet, and I was cleaning my kitchen when I got a phone call from a new client asking if I could do a short notice session this afternoon.  I made quick arrangements for my kiddos, hopped in the shower and met Gus and his mom for his 4 year pictures just a couple hours later.  We had the session at one of my favorite local walking trails.  I think it is now one of Gus' new favorite places too!  Gus enjoyed running up and down the trail, shouting in the tunnel and let's not forget climbing and jumping nearby rocks. We finished the session at the playground that is near the trail.  I love that today's session was simply capturing an adorable little boy exploring his new surroundings!  Gus made today an adventure and I was honored to catch a small glimpse of his exploration in what was a new setting for him, but a well loved one for me.  Join Gus on his adventure and check out the pictures below!










No comments:

Post a Comment