Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Happy Birthday To My "Other" Mother

Today is my mother-in-law, Debbie's, 60th birthday!  I am beyond blessed to have her in my life.  She is a friend, confidant and prayer warrior!  She is generous and loves her family deeply!  This past Saturday we, my husband and kiddos, made a trip to Great Falls, Montana to surprise mom for her birthday weekend. We sat patiently in Crooked Tree Coffee and Cakes, which by the way you must visit if you are ever in Great Falls.  Just be sure to use the parking meter spaces properly even if they are free on the weekend (that is a story all on it's own). Moving on...we sat patiently in Crooked Tree waiting for mom and other family to enter.  They entered, they ordered and my kids finally got so excited they said, "Hi Grandma".  The look on mom's face was priceless and we enjoyed the rest of the day together. And lucky for mom I had yet to remove photo props from my car, so it was only fitting that we had a little shoot to honor her on her 60th birthday. Happy Birthday mom!  May the year ahead be filled with abundant blessings and wonderful memories!  I love you!













No comments:

Post a Comment