Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Kyle and Shayla {Engagement}

I met Shayla for the first time a couple of weeks ago at our local Starbucks. We shared stories and wedding talk over lattes.  Right away I knew that I was going to love working with her.  Shayla is beyond sweet.  When she introduced me to her fiancé Kyle at their engagement session later that week it only doubled my excitement!  Kyle and Shayla's love for one another is beyond obvious. Their love is expressed in the way they look at one another, in their embrace and in the quiet when they say nothing at all and are just near each other.  It is a love that is breathtaking and beautiful.  This is one of my favorite sessions because the images are such a beautiful reflection of the love that they share!  I am honored to be a part of such a special time in their lives and look forward to their June 2014 wedding!  What you are about to see is extremely special! Look, enjoy and be captured by their love.



















No comments:

Post a Comment