Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Saying "Good-bye" Is No Fun!

We have some pretty special friends that recently moved from Butte and will be heading to Missouri soon.  My friend Rachel is always such an encouragement to me and I am blessed to have gotten to know her during the time she lived in Butte.  Her little girl Lydia and my youngest Micah have been friends since Lydia's birth.  Micah adores Lydia and I think she feels the same way.  It is fun to sit and watch them play together and listen to their conversations.  It's just too cute! During their season of waiting for their move to Missouri they relocated to Hamilton to be with family.  This past weekend Micah and I had the opportunity to see them and he even spent the night with them while I attended a conference.  He loved his "Lydia" time and all the special extras too. Blueberry pancakes, root beer floats, his very own car bed and countless hours playing outside with his sweet friend. What's not to love about all that!?  I brought my camera along and captured some pretty cute shots of Lydia, her little brother Caleb and of course Micah needed a couple pictures with "his" Lydia too.  It was bittersweet! We are praying God's best for them as they begin a new season and adventure in Missouri.  But I just have to say, and Micah agrees, that "saying Good-bye is no fun!"





























The Historic St. Mary's Church is stunning and even
cuter with Lydia and Micah standing in the doorway!




Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography on facebook
You can also follow Jacqueline Photography on Google+









1 comment: