Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Austin & Kendra {Married} Butte, Montana Wedding

Austin and Kendra are finally married and I am beyond excited for them!  I first met Kendra at her bridal consult and then had the opportunity to meet Austin at their engagement session.  After spending time with them during their engagement session I knew that their wedding day was going to be a lot of fun! They were willing to attempt whatever poses I asked of them with a smile, and in the snow none the less!  Needless to say we got incredible engagement pictures and I got a little glimpse of their personalities and their love for one another!

Their wedding was beautiful and the October weather matched the day perfectly!  When I entered Kendra's hotel room she was completely relaxed and excited for her wedding day.  If she had nerves they didn't show at all.  She was confident and ready to marry her best friend!  Their love for each other truly shows through every wedding picture.  I can't help but smile when I look at their expressions in their wedding pictures.  Their eyes shine, their smiles are from ear to ear and it's obvious in the way that they look at each other that they adore one another!

Kendra was absolutely stunning!  Her skin is flawless, her smile radiant and the dress she chose looked like it was made for her!  Austin stayed close to Kendra with adoring eyes.  Their families and wedding party were wonderful to work with and so much fun!  The end of a wedding day is always bittersweet for me.  I am excited for my couples and all that lies ahead for them as husband and wife, but sad the day has come to an end and I have to say good-bye to their families.  Thankfully many of Jacqueline Photography Wedding couples are Facebook friends so I can stay in touch!

Austin and Kendra, I am so honored that you chose me to photograph your engagement and wedding.  What a gift to watch the love between you! Congratulations on your journey as husband and wife!




















































































Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook

You can also follow Jacqueline Photography on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment