Thursday, December 18, 2014

Jake & Sally {Engaged} Whitehall, Montana

Jake and Sally are going to the chapel and they're gonna get married this Saturday, December 20, 2014 so I guess it's time to blog their engagement session!  I am always so honored when I am asked to photograph a couple's wedding.  What makes this wedding even more special is that I have gotten to watch Jake & Sally's love blossom.  Jake is attending MT Tech and has been a part of Chi Alpha, which is an on-campus Christian ministry, that my husband has the privilege to pastor.  We have gotten to see Jake transform from a college freshman into a college senior.  So many changes happen during a college career.  It has been neat to see where God has taken Jake in 4 years and where He is leading him after graduation.  Sally attended one of our Chi Alpha conferences, rode in my van with me which was also full of guys, one being Jake and the rest is history!  Sally is a very gentle quiet soul. She has a lot of wisdom for her age and when she speaks you listen because you know it will be insightful.  Jake and Sally's personalities compliment each other well and I'm excited to see how they work together in marriage and in life! Congratulations Jake and Sally!  I am so excited for you as you are just days away from entering a beautiful season called marriage!





















Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook


You can also follow Jacqueline Photography on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment