Monday, June 8, 2015

Corey & Nicole {Married} Anaconda, Montana

I am so glad that I got to begin wedding season 2015 with Corey and Nicole! Nicole had contacted me about photographing her wedding after she saw engagement pictures that I had taken of one of her bridesmaids.  We had a face-time call and I hung up beyond excited to have the honor of being this couple's wedding photographer.  Meeting Nicole, Cory and their family and friends in person on their wedding day made me all the more excited that I had the privilege to spend the entire day with such exceptional people!

Corey and Nicole’s wedding, held at Smitty's Barn, was incredibly beautiful! The cloud-covered sky was an absolute dream for me, as the photographer, despite rain during some of the portraits.  One of Nicole’s wishes for her wedding day was an outdoor ceremony.  There were definitely moments where we doubted the possibly due to rain, but by the time the ceremony began the rain had cleared and we were left with beautiful skies.  Nicole got her outdoor ceremony after-all!  Every detail of their wedding was perfect. I absolutely adored Nicole's bouquet and boots!  I have so many favorite pictures and I think you will too!  Corey and Nicole, thank you for choosing me to capture such a special time in your lives!  I hope these pictures will allow you to relive your wedding day and all the feelings you felt along the way!  I wish you all the best in your “Happily-Ever-After” together!





















































































Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook

Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

Jacqueline Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment