Thursday, July 2, 2015

Jerett & Alysha {Married} Butte, MT

Jerett and Alysha's wedding day was incredibly special.  Their love story started in high school and it was an honor for me to be there as they began a new chapter together as husband and wife.  They have such a beautiful connection and friendship.  Their day was filled with happy tears beginning with a letter that Jerett had delivered to Alysha while she was getting ready.  The tears continued as they saw one another for the first time as Alysha walked down the aisle towards her groom and as they read the vows they wrote for one another. Even I couldn't hold back a few tears from pooling in the corner of my eyes. They have deep concern for one another and serve each other in a selfless way that has been often forgotten in relationships today.

Their wedding took place at the Original Mine which is one of my favorite locations in Butte.  The history represented at the Mine is inspiring.  I love to think about the men who worked long hours toiling in difficult conditions for the sake of supporting their families.  The Original Mine offers a perfect venue for saying "I Do" and beginning a life together.

Jerett, Alysha and their families were so much fun to work with!  One of the reasons that I love wedding photography so much is because of the connection that I make with my bride and groom and their families.  At the end of the day I leave wanting to ask them to join my family.  This family was kind, encouraging, helpful, thankful and easy going.  It was a joy and pleasure to be a part of this wedding.  Thank you Jerett and Alysha for trusting me to photograph your wedding and making me feel like a part of your family.  I am so excited where the years are going to take you and how your love and care for one another will grow.  Congratulations!


































































































Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook

Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

Jacqueline Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment