Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Favorite's of 2015!

As 2015 comes to a close I think about all the wonderful clients that I have had the privilege of taking pictures of this year. One of the things that I love most about photography is that my clients soon become my friends.  It a gift to do what I do and I am feel so blessed that my clients invite me into their lives to capture their special moments.  Thank you, thank you, thank you for choosing Jacqueline Photography!  It has been an amazing year and I look forward to working with so many of you again and the new friends I'll make in 2016!  In honor of all that has happened this year in the lives of my clients here are my 2015 favorites from each session!






































Be sure and like 

Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

 Jacqueline Photography















No comments:

Post a Comment