Thursday, June 16, 2016

Dakota & Abbi {Married} Billings, MT

I was honored to photograph Dakota and Abbi's wedding day.  I've had the privilege of taking Abbi's family's pictures as well as her senior pictures so sharing in her wedding day was very special.  This is one of the youngest wedding parties I've worked with and they were a ton of fun!  I was married young and I'm so thankful that my husband and I have gotten to grow together in the almost 16 years we've been married.  I hope Dakota and Abbi have just as much fun in married life as we have.

Their wedding ceremony and reception was held at Freedom Church in Billings complete with one real crow hanging out in the men's restroom.  Fortunately Abbi's grandpa Chris was brave enough to catch and release it.  It made for some excitement for the groom and his groomsman who were getting ready. One of my favorite pictures is of Abbi and her dad looking at one another as they walked down the isle.  Her dad was full of emotions and the scene brought tears to my eyes.  There were many elements of Dakota and Abbi's wedding that were really special.  Shortly after their ceremony began they led their guests in worship with the song "Ever Be".  During their ceremony their officiant, Pastor Drew, anointed Dakota with oil and then Dakota anointed his bride.  It was a very beautiful and powerful ceremony. 

Thank you Dakota and Abbi for inviting me to be a part of your wedding day as your photographer.  I hope you will be able to look back at your wedding pictures year after year and remember what a beautiful and exciting day it was. May your life together be filled with God's grace and peace and may every adventure be led by Him.
































































Be sure and like 
Jacqueline Photography & Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook


Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

Jacqueline Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment