Sunday, July 24, 2016

Ben & Kyrsten {Engaged} Butte, MT

Ben & Kyrsten's engagement session was another extra special session for me because Kyrsten is my niece. Yes, I have two nieces getting married this Fall! Ben and Kyrsten are from Colorado, but asked me to take pictures during their visit to Montana.  I will also have the honor of photographing their wedding in Evergreen, CO in October.  Kyrsten was in my wedding nearly 16 years ago as one of my flower girls and now she will be saying "I do".  I remember the day she was born like yesterday as I was there for her labor and delivery.  Watching her come into the world was truly one of the most beautiful things I've ever witnessed.  The day before I had to return to Montana I held her close and prayed over it and told her a thing or two about boys.

Ben and Kyrsten are pretty darn cute together.  Ben is patient and loving towards my niece and Kyrsten makes Ben light up.  They love Jesus and together these two are going to do some crazy big things for the Kingdom.

I can't wait for their October wedding and once again I'll be one proud auntie when my niece walks down the aisle and says "I do".
























\



Be sure and like 
Jacqueline Photography & Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook


Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

Jacqueline Photography



No comments:

Post a Comment