Saturday, November 5, 2016

Brian & Rachel {Engaged} Butte, Montana

Brian & Rachel are an absolutely adorable couple!  They were a lot of fun to photograph and I think it shows in all their pictures.  Brian wasn't too sure about pictures at first, but I think it's safe to say he even enjoyed himself! Brian discovered a new fun spot for pictures that still had Fall colors too, which was quite the accomplishment. After the first snow there wasn't much left of Fall so I was happy that we could make Rachel's request for Fall pictures a reality. 

Brian and Rachel I am so excited to photograph your wedding in August! Thanks for choosing me!  We are going to have a blast!

























Be sure and like 
Jacqueline Photography & Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook

Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment