Saturday, January 21, 2017

David & Lauren {Engaged} Butte, MT

I first met David & Lauren at their bridal consult months ago.  Lauren and I discovered we have a mutual friend so there was an instant connection.  This couple is very sweet and I was excited to have the opportunity to get to know them better at their engagement session.  

Lauren requested snow engagement pictures and we definitely got snow.  There were some places we were nearly up to our knees in snow.  The weather was surprisingly nice at the beginning of our session, but towards the end the wind picked up and we were all ready to be inside.  Or maybe I was the only cold one because these two have some serious chemistry!

We got to take a few pictures with their adorable son.  He wasn't too sure what to think of the camera at first, but mom got him laughing with a few of her tricks.  This family is seriously too cute for words!

David & Lauren thank you for choosing me to photograph your July wedding.  I can't wait to watch the two of you say "I do" and watch where the rest of your lives together will take you!



































Be sure and like 

Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 


No comments:

Post a Comment