Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Austin & Kendra Engaged {Butte, MT}

I was so excited to take Austin and Kendra's engagement pictures and I'm looking forward to their October wedding! Kendra and I were able to meet for the first time over coffee a few months ago and it was like sitting down with an old friend!  I left our meeting excited to have met someone as kind as Kendra and with anticipation of meeting Austin at their engagement session.  Austin was able to come home from his military duties over the holidays and we braved the cold to get these beautiful images.  Austin is absolutely smitten with Kendra and they way she looks at him gives even me butterflies.  I might have been there with my camera but they only had eyes for each other.  I adore how their love radiates from the pictures!  Congratulations on your engagement Austin and Kendra!  I cannot wait for October!






























No comments:

Post a Comment