Friday, February 14, 2014

My Silly Valentine's

It isn't often that I take the time to do an actual photo session with my own kiddos.  It usually requires a lot of bribing, some tears and major frustration for all of us.  A week ago I had my studio set up for a session and my daughter and littlest guy sat down and said, "Take our pictures."  It was so easy and the smiles were natural so I thought why not give a planned session another try. Later in the week I picked out their attire, chose a simple Valentine's theme, bribed the kids with $2 to the dollar store and snapped some pictures.  I have to say this was by far the easiest photo session I have had with my kiddos. They were well behaved, focused, gave me lots of smiles and we even had fun! Yes, I said it...fun!  Micah, my youngest is a natural when it comes to getting pictures taken.  He is a ham with the camera and posed himself in many of the photos. I might be a little bias but all 3 of my kiddos are pretty darn cute! They are fun, energetic and often very silly!  Happy Valentine's Day from me to you. Enjoy my silly valentine's!















































This is what I mean by silly!



No comments:

Post a Comment