Friday, August 8, 2014

Joshua & Megan {1 Year Anniversary} Butte, Montana

My husband and I have known Megan since she was a teenager!  She was in our youth ministry and I was honored when she got in touch with me to photograph her wedding last June.  It was so much fun to see Megan again and meet her husband Joshua.  We couldn't be more happy for Megan!  The love that she and Joshua share for Jesus and each other is both a witness and an encouragement.  You can imagine my excitement when she contacted me and told me they would be in Butte for one night staying at the Toad Hall Bed and Breakfast where they spent their first night as husband and wife.  Megan asked if I would take their pictures again for their first wedding anniversary.  It was a blast seeing Joshua and Megan together after one year being married.  Their personalities and humor were coming out during their photo session and that was a lot of fun for me to see! I'm truly happy for them and excited to see what the future holds for them as they continue to grow in their love for God and one another.  They are one special couple!  And as you can tell from their pictures they completely ROCKED their session!





















Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography on facebook

You can also follow Jacqueline Photography on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment