Sunday, August 17, 2014

Kyle & Kayla, Engaged {Butte, MT}

I am so glad that Kyle & Kayla's engagement session is not the last time I will be seeing them!  I cannot wait for their October wedding!  These two are a lot of fun.  I love when I get to do an engagement session with my wedding couples because it allows me to get to know them better and see them together.  Kyle is a tease and his eyes just twinkled at every opportunity to make Kayla blush or smile. And Kayla is absolutely stunning.  The way she looks at Kyle is simply beautiful.  They were a bit shy for the camera when our session started but they warmed up and took some amazing pictures! They are adorable together and I am counting down the days until they say "I do"!
















Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook

You can also follow Jacqueline Photography on Google+



No comments:

Post a Comment