Friday, March 13, 2015

Eric & Janaye {Engaged} Butte, Montana

Eric & Janaye's engagement session was also the first time that I got to meet this beautiful couple in person.  I always love when I get to photograph engagements before I photograph the wedding because it allows me to get to know the couple better.  It is fun to watch how a couple interacts during engagement pictures as it gives me an idea how they will be on their wedding day.  Eric & Janaye were shy in front of the camera unless they were looking at each other.  Being able to connect with one another as if there was no camera or photographer present allowed me to truly capture my favorite images from their engagement session.  They put one another at ease and had a connection that was stunning to say the least!  I cannot wait for their July 4th wedding and all their day will hold!





















Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook

You can also follow Jacqueline Photography on Google+

Jacqueline Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment