Thursday, March 12, 2015

Kenneth Paul III {Newborn} Butte, Montana

I have been moving towards specializing in engagement & wedding photography, but when I had a friend who had the most perfect little boy ask me to take newborn pictures I just could not say no.  This sweet little boy, Kenneth Paul III, aka Kp3, was an absolute angel during his session.  After a bottle and some cuddles he snuggled right in and didn't mind being gently moved for poses.  He represented dad with a cute little helmet and skateboard and big brother Kyle, who recently enlisted with the Army National Guard, with a tiny military hat.  I still can't get over how perfect Kp3's skin is, how kissable his little round cheeks are and don't get me started on his dark silky baby hair. For a mom of 3, who has come to terms with having no more babies, he made my heart ache just a little for another baby of my own.  However, my husband is strong and can not be swayed by even the cutest baby, so I don't think you will be hearing any new announcements from us.  Maybe this precious baby boy will give a few of you the baby bug; now wouldn't that be fun!





















Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography  on facebook


You can also follow Jacqueline Photography on Google+

Jacqueline Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment