Friday, September 30, 2016

Tyler & Amanda {Engaged} Divide, MT


Tyler & Amanda had a breathtaking engagement session.  They invited me to take pictures at Amanda's grandparents property in Divide, MT.  We were surrounded with fall colors; my favorite season!  The views were completely stunning, which only deepens my love for my home state of Montana.  This couple took stunning to breathtaking with the emotion shared in each of their pictures.  They had their adorable little girl Maylee and their fur baby join them for some pictures!   

Tyler & Amanda, thanks for letting me be a part of such an exciting season in your lives!  We are going to have so much fun at your September 2017 wedding!






















Be sure and like 
Jacqueline Photography & Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook



Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment