Thursday, September 29, 2016

Zach & Dani {Married} Georgetown, MT

Zach & Dani had a beautiful wedding in a most beautiful location.  Their wedding was held at St. Timothy's Chapel in Georgetown, MT.  This was my first time photographing at St. Timothy's and I was in awe of the beauty of this location. The church overlooks Georgetown Lake.  Windows and stained glass gave a stunning look during the ceremony.  Add a gorgeous couple in love and it was absolute perfection!

Zach & Dani are extremely kind and completely adorable together.  They've been together since high school so it was fun to be a part of their day.  I'm sure it felt like a long time coming, but the celebration was worth it!  The friendship they share is obvious even to a stranger.  The way the look at each other, laugh when in each other's company, and the the joy express when their together is priceless!

Thank you Zach & Dani for having me photograph your wedding.  I'm so glad I got to celebrate with you.  I'm excited to see where life takes you and the story that will unfold because of the love you share.  I wish you a beautiful life!








































































































Be sure and like 
Jacqueline Photography & Jacqueline Photography Weddings on facebook



Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment