Thursday, June 29, 2017

Jack & Brianna {Married} Havre, MT


I was so excited when Brianna called me and asked me to photograph her and Jack's wedding!  I've known Brianna since she was a little baby.  Our families attended the same church and Brianna was actually in the Children's Ministry that I taught and eventually in my husband's youth ministry just before we moved from Havre.  It's crazy how the older I get the more I feel like everyone else around me grows up and I somehow stay the same.  Brianna was around 13 years old when we moved from Havre and now she is all grown up and married! Time certainly does not stand still; especially when one has been away for a while.  

While I've known Brianna her entire life, the wedding day was my first time to meet Jack.  In just the day I spent photographing Jack & Brianna I could tell that these two compliment one another perfectly.  Brianna is organized and very on top of things.  Jack is easy going and is happy to go along with Brianna's plans and schedule.  They have a lot of fun together, which is so important in marriage and life.  As it is said, "Laughter really is the best medicine".  And the way Jack looks at Brianna would make anyone smile.

Jack & Brianna asked to have their pictures at the Bear Paw Mountains as this is where they had their engagement pictures taken.  The talented Mary Character Photography did a beautiful job with their engagement photos this past winter.  There was not a cloud in the sky, but the wind was doing what it does best on the High Line...blow!  Despite a steady breeze the day was absolutely beautiful and the Bear Paws were very green.

The couple chose to have their wedding and reception at Havre Assembly of God, which is the church Brianna and I both grew up in, and where my husband and I had the privilege of serving as youth pastors for 6 years.  It was a beautiful ceremony with Pastor Curt Curtis officiating.  Pastor Joshua Seymore prayed a prayer of blessing over the couple.  Getting to reconnect with old friends at the reception was a lot of fun for me.  At the end of the blog you'll see a sweet moment that Brianna shared with her little brother.  It was absolutely adorable and I'm glad I happened to walk into it so I could snap a couple pictures.

Thank you Jack & Brianna for inviting me to be a part of your wedding day as your photographer.  It was so special for me to see the beautiful woman you have become Brianna, and that you've found a forever love in Jack.  I wish you the best in marriage and in life.  Remember to keep God at the center, be gracious and forgiving towards one another and laugh a lot!




































































Ceremony & Reception:  Havre Assembly of God
Cake:  Joette Woods
Truffles:  Charla Terry
Florist:  Angela Pratt
Men's Wear:  Amazon
Officiant:  Pastor Curt Curtis


Be sure and like 

Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment