Friday, June 30, 2017

Matthew & Kerry {Engaged} Georgetown, MT

When Matthew & Kerry announced their engagement I was so excited for them! I first met Kerry when she began attending Chi Alpha Campus Ministries at MT Tech.  She has become such a sweet friend and blessing to me. 

I remember a conversation with Kerry shortly after she and Matthew started dating.  She asked me how I knew Titus was the man I wanted to spend the rest of my life with and then she added, "Jackie, I can see myself marrying Matt!" I think at the time it was both an exciting and frightening revelation for Kerry because she had never felt this way about someone before.  These two are beautiful together!  They way they love God and desire to follow His call to the ends of the earth is inspiring.  They way they love and serve others is admirable.  They way they love one another is simply breathtaking as you'll see in their pictures.

Matt & Kerry thank you for inviting me and my family to celebrate with you during this exciting time in your lives.  We can't wait to see the adventures that await you!




































Be sure and like 

Follow Jacqueline Photography on Instagram as Jacquelinephotog 
and Google+ 

No comments:

Post a Comment