Monday, June 30, 2014

Daxton {12 days new}

I just love tiny babies.  They almost, I said almost, make me want to have another one. Who doesn't love to snuggle a newborn?!  I was very excited to have the opportunity to snuggle little Daxton during his newborn session. Daxton was absolutely precious during pictures.  He stayed awake nearly the entire session which made posing a bit tricky but we got some cute shots anyhow.  And boy is he strong!  This little guy was lifting and turning his head while on his stomach and if he didn't want to be posed a certain way forget it. I think he will keep his mom and dad on their toes when he becomes a toddler! But for now they get to snuggle and enjoy these special moments of his babyhood.  Thanks for sharing him and your other precious kiddos  with me Ben & Tiffany!























Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography on facebook


You can also follow Jacqueline Photography on Google+

2 comments:

  1. These are incredible Jackie! I can't believe you got a good one with the kids. You are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete