Thursday, June 19, 2014

"In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips!"

I was so excited to have the opportunity to photograph my friend Kristi's daughters while I was visiting my home town of Havre, MT.  Kristi has 3 beautiful daughters ranging in age from 14 to 5.  I am always so blessed when I get to spend time with Kristi and her family.  She is such an awesome mama and always exudes patience and kindness.  I admire the way that she loves her girls and the special relationship that she has with each one.   Ryen, Adi and Tahlyn all have such fun and unique personalities.  Having two sisters of my own I can appreciate the bond and friendship that sisters share. Having a sister is a true gift, having more than one sister is a bonus!  I recently saw the quote, "In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips."  Given my love of chocolate and cookies this made me smile.  These sisters already share a special friendship that I know will continue to grow as they enter into adulthood. As for the pictures, goodness there are so many that I adore.  It was hard choosing which ones to share.  These sisters ROCKED their session!



































Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography on facebook

You can also follow Jacqueline Photography on Google+

No comments:

Post a Comment