Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Little Miss Rhema {5 1/2 months}

I had the honor of photographing one of my dearest friend's little girl Rhema. Rhema's mommy Lindsey and I have been friends since 4th grade. We were in each other's weddings, pregnant at the same time (at least for two of our pregnancies), have had countless playdates with our kids, mom's night's out and eaten more cookie dough than any person should. We have been through so many seasons together and shared in many milestones. We have cried and laughed together, but what is so amazing about our friendship is the encouragement that we offer one another. We push each other to always find the arms of Jesus and pray for one another when we face challenges. Last week Lindsey posted this powerful testimony on her facebook page about precious little Rhema! 

"We serve a mighty God. A God who never leaves us and His desire for our lives is healing. Our baby Rhema Jaine, was born with 3 places in her heart that leaked blood. Her pediatric cardiologist Dr. Wiggins explained to us the day after she was born. As tears streamed down my face, I had a choice to stand in faith or crumble in fear. I chose faith. We stand on the Word of God. Even in the midst of adversity, sickness, trials, and the storms of life. His love never fails. So here is our testimony of how incredible He is. Rhema is 6 months and God has completely healed our beautiful gift from His holy hand. I am wiping tears even as I write. Praise be to God. I write this to encourage anyone who is facing trials. Read the word, seek God, and share the blessings He bestows. All our love; the Casterline Family 8 strong and healthy!" 

I stand in awe of God and celebrate this miracle with Lindsey and her family! In case you were curious about her closing with "the Casterline Family 8" I will clarify that Lindsey and her husband Shane have 6, yes 6 beautiful children! Add two parents and that makes 8!  They rock the large family!











Baby Kisses are the best!

Be sure and like Jacqueline Photography on facebook

You can also follow Jacqueline Photography on Google+

1 comment: